martes, 9 de julio de 2013

HERE WE GOOO!! (¡Allá vamoooos!)




Hi everyone!!
I've decided to start this little blog for helping a very little person to learn and improve his Spanish (once and for all! =P), as for any person that is interested in this crazy language. I hope he finds it useful and less boring than a sheet of paper that looks like horrible school homework. I'll try my best for you to enjoy, just tell me what you need and to stop if I'm becoming too annoying with my compulsive Spanish teacher attacks. I couldn't have a better pupil than you, the motivations are big (yea, like chatting to your beloved mother-in-law =P hahaha!).

Lots of love and... good luck to both of us with this.

xxx

¡¡Hola a todosss!!
He decidido comenzar este pequeño blog para ayudar a una personita a aprender y mejorar su español (¡de una santa vez! =P), así como a cualquier persona que le interese este idioma de locos . ¡Espero que lo encuentre útil y menos aburrido que un folio que se parece a los horribles deberes del cole! Lo haré lo mejor que pueda para que disfrutes, sólo dime lo que necesites y que pare cuando ya sea demasiado pesada con mis ataques de profe de español compulsiva. No podría tener un mejor alumno que tú, las motivaciones son grandes! (sí, como charlar con tu querida suegra! =P ¡jajajaja!).

Con mucho cariño y... buena suerte para los dos.

¡Muchísimos besos!


Inma.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario